How important is a sense of physical well-being?
Q What do we mean by physical well-being?
A state of physical well-being is not just the absence of disease. It includes lifestyle behavior choices to ensure health, avoid preventable diseases and conditions, and live in a balanced state of body, mind, and spirit. You’ll find articles on this topic in the Wellness Milestones index
8 steps to achieve your physical well-being
- Be Accountable. Accept the fact that you—and only you—are responsible for You
- Measure. You can track where you are going and know where you have been.
- Analyze. see areas that need immediate attention or perhaps a trend in the right or wrong direction
- Research. What tools and technology are available that can improve your overall performance in life?
- Hire. hire consultants all the time. Do you need to consult an expert?
- Fire. Fire someone who is a bad influence on your journey toward physical wellness.
- Create a strategic plan. create a strategic plan to ensure that achieves its goal of life satisfaction
- Implement. Action, action, action.